LeapXpert, the enterprise-grade responsible business communication platform, provides organizations peace of mind by creating an accessible digital record of all business interactions carried out over mobile messaging applications.
LeapXpert’s Federated Messaging Orchestration Platform (FMOPTM) is an interoperable, mobile-first solution that provides unparalleled visibility into data from instant messaging applications, as well as governance and control. This enables enterprises to embrace a customer-centered approach while maintaining professional conduct and ensuring compliance.
We are proud to have achieved some of the most prestigious awards in the regulatory and fintech industries. And to take it further, we need to find our best teammates!
We are looking for a dedicated Voice Engineer working in a strong technical team and being instrumental in the development and rollout of our VOIP functionalities by working with internal development teams, vendors and partners to achieve the best voice experience to our customers.
You will be reporting to the Head of Engineering and work cross-functional teams, to capture requirements, define and prioritize development, testing and rollout of VOIP functionalities.
- Develop, execute operation activities for major projects, maintenance, and emergency releases.
- Identify, analyze and report testing results on production environment.
- Report, track, and monitor defects in the defect tracking system.
- Investigate defect reports from production support, isolate their causes, inform development teams for fixing and retest to ensure adequate resolutions.
- Work closely with the engineering and development teams to design delivery strategies.
- Work on the interpretation of quality assurance issues and problems for technical and non-technical users.
- Support on release and feature items delivery directly with customer.
Your skill and experience
- 5+ years of work experience as a Delivery Executive or QA Engineer.
- Deep understanding of our product is a plus.
- Strong experience in testing for web-based and mobile applications.
- Strong experience in testing and using microservices platforms.
- Good experience in defining operation strategy based on requirements.
- Ability to effectively manage time, and arrange and carry out multiple tasks of different priorities.
- Experience in developing, documenting and implementing quality assurance standards.
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and responsive testing (PC and mobile).
- Willing to learn and adopt new technologies and skills.
- Good knowledge of testing methodology and tools, experience with Agile methodology is a plus.
- Experience in API testing and Web Services Ability.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with Database (NoSQL, SQL).
- Familiar with Git, Github.
- Good understanding on CI/CD: CircleCI, Github Action, Jenkins….etc.
- Good English communication.
- Chance to be a part of the Delivery Team, directly contributing to the growth of our company.
- Enhance your skills with an intensive environment and requirements including multiple areas.
- All cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud…) basic usage.
- Kubernetes, docker container and microservices deployment model.
- Database (MongoDB, PostgreSQL).
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills along with understanding features & configurations deeply.
- Together with all the current benefits, you will also receive the bonus based on your performance and the team results!
Feel fit? Come and work at LeapXpert!