LeapXpert, the enterprise-grade responsible business communication platform, provides organizations peace of mind by creating an accessible digital record of all business interactions carried out over mobile messaging applications.
LeapXpert’s Federated Messaging Orchestration Platform (FMOPTM) is an interoperable, mobile-first solution that provides unparalleled visibility into data from instant messaging applications, as well as governance and control. This enables enterprises to embrace a customer-centered approach while maintaining professional conduct and ensuring compliance.
We are proud to have achieved some of the most prestigious awards in the regulatory and fintech industries. And to take it further, we need to find our best teammates!
We are looking for a dedicated Voice Engineer working in a strong technical team and being instrumental in the development and rollout of our VOIP functionalities by working with internal development teams, vendors and partners to achieve the best voice experience to our customers.
You will be reporting to the Head of Engineering and work cross-functional teams, to capture requirements, define and prioritize development, testing and rollout of VOIP functionalities.
- Serve as the customer’s single point of contact for all matters related to Federated Messaging Orchestration platform (FMOP) solution deployment.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers, serve as an advocate to maximize the value of our solution wherever opportunities exist.
- Successfully apply the PM framework to deliver all aspects of the project, from initiation through transition to operations, including:
- Establishing a strong, collaborative, motivated project team with roles and responsibilities, and clear accountability.
- Working closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to develop the deliverables, work plan, budget, and timing to meet the project objectives and scope.
- Providing leadership and structure for the project team to drive efficient, effective projects.
- Demonstrating exceptional organization and communication skills.
- Maintaining ownership of the scope, schedule, and budget; and oversight of all subsequent related tasks; coordinating with internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets.
- Establishing a cadence of project team meetings, status meetings, and timely reporting that ensures customer, management, and stakeholder engagement and accountability in / for all required activities.
- Securing approvals as required.
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program scope and plan that adhere to LeapXpert standards.
- Manage and ensure organizational standards for customer satisfaction, quality, and efficiency.
- Oversee multiple projects, ensuring program goals are reached.
- Champion company-wide culture of customer success.
- Align with product around driving product roadmap that meeting customer deliver plans.
- Interact and support all sales and customer services opportunities as required.
- Drive Customer Success practices that leads to following outcomes.
- Customer satisfaction and overall health scores during deployment period.
- Key project performance targets are met on budget & schedule.
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability.
Your skill and experience
- University degree; Computer Sciences or business areas of degree would be beneficial.
- 7-10 years of PM experience, including driving large project deployments.
- Solid understanding of project implementation methodologies; PMP certification is a huge plus.
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies – Unified Communications, Contact Centre, CRM Software engineering / software implementation projects for Fintech space.
- Good working knowledge of various cloud solutions, software deployment tools, and industry certifications in TOGAF, PMP, MSFT, AWS, Cisco, Google Technologies are advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience in Financials Software solutions around Compliance will be a strong benefit for the role.
- Excellent communications skills coupled with strong written and spoken English language skills.
- Ability to perform in fast growing culture and drive the teams for high performance.
- Strong leader who values and builds a strong team cantered on trust and collaboration. Key qualities of our future PM also include keen problem-solving skills, prioritization / time management, conflict resolution, and a demonstration of teamwork ethics and individual growth.
- Willing to travel domestically as required to meet customer requirements.
- Chance to work in a friendly and dynamic team environment within an international company.
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus based on performance.
- Great medical, dental/vision benefits and 401k plan with company match.
Feel fit? Come and work at LeapXpert!