LeapXpert, the enterprise-grade responsible business communication platform, provides organizations peace of mind by creating an accessible digital record of all business interactions carried out over mobile messaging applications.
LeapXpert’s Federated Messaging Orchestration Platform (FMOPTM) is an interoperable, mobile-first solution that provides unparalleled visibility into data from instant messaging applications, as well as governance and control. This enables enterprises to embrace a customer-centered approach while maintaining professional conduct and ensuring compliance.
We are proud to have achieved some of the most prestigious awards in the regulatory and fintech industries. And to take it further, we need to find our best teammates!
We are looking for a dedicated Voice Engineer working in a strong technical team and being instrumental in the development and rollout of our VOIP functionalities by working with internal development teams, vendors and partners to achieve the best voice experience to our customers.
You will be reporting to the Head of Engineering and work cross-functional teams, to capture requirements, define and prioritize development, testing and rollout of VOIP functionalities.
- Provide hands-on guidance and mentorship to the Java development teams.
- Engage in technical design process with team members to ensure it meets business and system requirements.
- Work with architect and head of engineering to complete proof of concepts and other technical evaluations of technologies, designs and solutions.
- Work with team members to ensure the quality of product development such as unit testing, system reliability, security etc.
- Apply Test Driven Development practices and ensure the team follows the development process.
- Review work of other team members and provide feedback.
Your skill and experience
- 8+ years of work experience as a software engineer, including 3+ years in a tech lead or team lead role.
- Strong foundations in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Proven problem solving skills and an ability to respond resourcefully to new demands, priorities and challenges.
- Solid experience with the Java and its ecosystem, familiarity with Golang is a plus.
- Deep understanding of database technologies such as MongoDB and PostgreSQL.
- Good understanding of Docker, Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with Cloud Service Providers (Azure, AWS, GCP) is a plus.
- Very attentive to details, data-driven, quality and performance minded.
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new initiatives.
- Proven ability to work and have fun in a team environment.
- Good communication skills.
Why you’ll love working here
- Good opportunity to build your own team and build great engineering culture.
- Enhance your skills with an intensive environment and requirements including multiple areas.
- Competitive salary 160k-200k.
- Flexible work hours.
- Remote/hybrid work within US: NY/NJ- other locations.
- Great medical, dental/vision insurance coverage and 401K plan with company match.
- Together with all the current benefits, you will also receive the bonus based on your performance and the team results!
Feel fit? Come and work at LeapXpert!