LeapXpert, the enterprise-grade responsible business communication platform, provides organizations peace of mind by creating an accessible digital record of all business interactions carried out over mobile messaging applications.
LeapXpert’s Federated Messaging Orchestration Platform (FMOPTM) is an interoperable, mobile-first solution that provides unparalleled visibility into data from instant messaging applications, as well as governance and control. This enables enterprises to embrace a customer-centered approach while maintaining professional conduct and ensuring compliance.
We are proud to have achieved some of the most prestigious awards in the regulatory and fintech industries. And to take it further, we need to find our best teammates!
We are looking for a dedicated Voice Engineer working in a strong technical team and being instrumental in the development and rollout of our VOIP functionalities by working with internal development teams, vendors and partners to achieve the best voice experience to our customers.
You will be reporting to the Head of Engineering and work cross-functional teams, to capture requirements, define and prioritize development, testing and rollout of VOIP functionalities.
- Take responsibility for full recruitment life cycle for different type of positions from junior to management level (starting from analyzing the vacancy request and generating talent pull until onboarding qualified candidates).
- Utilizing standard recruitment sourcing tools and social media channels to maintain high direct sourcing success.
- Deliver a first class experience to all qualified candidates and our hiring managers.
- Promote the company’s culture and values and represent the organization in a favorable light.
- Track recruitment process with all department including HR.
- Produce reports for management including all tracked metrics, create reports as necessary.
- Continuously looking at new and innovative ways to improve the recruitment processes to meet growing business demands.
- Develop recruitment strategies and goals for the organization.
- Work with the hiring managers to understand recruitment needs, update JDs and propose suitable solutions under specific timelines.
Your skill and experience
- 5+ years of experience of recruiting in the IT industry (preferably in fintech, digital, banking and capital markets domains).
- Rich sourcing experience by using traditional and non-traditional sources like databases, networks, job boards, social media, Google X-Ray search, online forums, Blogs etc.
- Sourcing and recruiting experience with technologies like Java, Reacjs, React Native, etc.
- Technologically literate with advanced computer skills in Word, Excel, Google Drive and other commonly used software, as well as LinkedIn and internet research (Boolean search strings).
- Full cycle recruiting experience supporting hiring managers by delivering recruitment solutions for various position in a face paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and organizational skills with special attention to time management and prioritizing tasks.
- Exceptional candidate relationship management and negotiation skills.
- Strong teamwork and influencing skills as well as the ability to work independently.
- Chance to work with a collaborative and dynamic HR team.
- Competitive salary.
- Hybrid work options.
- Great medical, dental/vision benefits with 401k plan with company match.
- Unlimited paid time off.
Feel fit? Come and work at LeapXpert!