LeapXpert, the enterprise-grade responsible business communication platform, provides organizations peace of mind by creating an accessible digital record of all business interactions carried out over mobile messaging applications.
LeapXpert’s Federated Messaging Orchestration Platform (FMOPTM) is an interoperable, mobile-first solution that provides unparalleled visibility into data from instant messaging applications, as well as governance and control. This enables enterprises to embrace a customer-centered approach while maintaining professional conduct and ensuring compliance.
We are proud to have achieved some of the most prestigious awards in the regulatory and fintech industries. And to take it further, we need to find our best teammates!
We are looking for a dedicated Voice Engineer working in a strong technical team and being instrumental in the development and rollout of our VOIP functionalities by working with internal development teams, vendors and partners to achieve the best voice experience to our customers.
You will be reporting to the Head of Engineering and work cross-functional teams, to capture requirements, define and prioritize development, testing and rollout of VOIP functionalities.
- Intellectual Property:
- Conducting patent and trademark searches.
- Preparing and reviewing patent and trademark applications.
- Providing legal advice and support on patent, trademark, and copyright issues.
- Drafting and negotiating intellectual property related agreements, including licensing and technology transfer agreements.
- Assisting with the management of the company’s intellectual property portfolio.
- Conducting IP due diligence for mergers and acquisitions.
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of IP licensing and commercial contracts, such as software licensing agreements, service agreements, product trial agreements, etc.
- Reviewing and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts, including vendor, customer, and partnership agreements.
- Providing guidance on legal issues related to contract performance and termination.
- Managing contract databases and ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
- General Legal Support:
- Providing general legal advice and support to the company’s business units.
- Keeping up-to-date with changes in intellectual property law and advising the business on any necessary changes to policies and practices.
- Representing the company in negotiations and legal proceedings related to intellectual property and contracts.
Your skill and experience
- J.D. degree from an accredited law school.
- Admission to New York State Bar.
- Minimum of 5 years of practicing experience in intellectual property and contracts law, preferably at a law firm.
- Strong knowledge of intellectual property law, including patent, trademark, and copyright.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Chance to work in a friendly and dynamic team environment within an international company.
- Competitive salary.
- Hybrid work environment.
- Great medical, dental/vision benefits with 401k plan with company match.
- Share options.
- Unlimited paid time off.
Feel fit? Come and work at LeapXpert!