LeapXpert, the enterprise-grade responsible business communication platform, provides organizations peace of mind by creating an accessible digital record of all business interactions carried out over mobile messaging applications.
LeapXpert’s Federated Messaging Orchestration Platform (FMOPTM) is an interoperable, mobile-first solution that provides unparalleled visibility into data from instant messaging applications, as well as governance and control. This enables enterprises to embrace a customer-centered approach while maintaining professional conduct and ensuring compliance.
We are proud to have achieved some of the most prestigious awards in the regulatory and fintech industries. And to take it further, we need to find our best teammates!
We are looking for a dedicated Voice Engineer working in a strong technical team and being instrumental in the development and rollout of our VOIP functionalities by working with internal development teams, vendors and partners to achieve the best voice experience to our customers.
You will be reporting to the Head of Engineering and work cross-functional teams, to capture requirements, define and prioritize development, testing and rollout of VOIP functionalities.
- Work with global customers, providing guidance and assistance at different stages of project execution.
- Ensure successful and timely rollout of the LeapXpert services within customers infrastructure.
- Guide customers toward the successful adoption of the LeapXpert products in accordance to their needs.
- Be productive part of the Solution team and contribute to the Company’s R&D efforts.
- Foster experience capitalization and knowledge sharing across the Company.
- Collaborate with teams in multiple locations (Hong Kong, Vietnam).
Your skill and experience
- 5+ years in Solution Architect/DevOps position. Full-stack development experience is a plus.
- Development experience with Relational (SQL) and Document based databases like MongoDB.
- More than 3 years working experience in designing microservices architecture, cloud native and distributed platforms.
- At least 2 years hands-on experience with Kubernetes in different environments. Experience with Service Mesh (Istio) is a definite plus.
- Comfortable in Linux command line environment and bash scripting.
- Experience with DevOps tools and technologies, Infrastructure as a Code, CI/CD pipelines setup.
- Strong Experience with AWS , Azure or GCP is required.
- “Get things done” attitude, proven ability to work independently on complex tasks.
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solver, constantly curious and eager to learn.
- Very attentive to details, particularly security.
- Experience in customer facing roles.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
You are looking for
- An awesome job with an attractive remuneration package.
- Working Hybrid with good, comfortable environment and settings.
- Friendly colleagues who support each other to win as a team.
- A flat, product-focused organization and Agile team to let you add your value and ideas to the product and company.
- Opportunities to learn and be trained in applied new technologies and methodologies.
- Facing new and innovative challenges to deliver commercial-grade, world-class product.
- Career growth in multiple directions, based on your preferences and abilities.
Feel fit? Come and work at LeapXpert!