LeapXpert, the enterprise-grade responsible business communication platform, provides organizations peace of mind by creating an accessible digital record of all business interactions carried out over mobile messaging applications.
LeapXpert’s Federated Messaging Orchestration Platform (FMOPTM) is an interoperable, mobile-first solution that provides unparalleled visibility into data from instant messaging applications, as well as governance and control. This enables enterprises to embrace a customer-centered approach while maintaining professional conduct and ensuring compliance.
We are proud to have achieved some of the most prestigious awards in the regulatory and fintech industries. And to take it further, we need to find our best teammates!
We are looking for a dedicated Voice Engineer working in a strong technical team and being instrumental in the development and rollout of our VOIP functionalities by working with internal development teams, vendors and partners to achieve the best voice experience to our customers.
You will be reporting to the Head of Engineering and work cross-functional teams, to capture requirements, define and prioritize development, testing and rollout of VOIP functionalities.
- Lead the technical Strategy for nominated customers and prospects, you will
be required to present and discuss solution options and technology to
- Support Sales in producing Proposal and Statement of Work documents for customer opportunities and their complex solution requirements.
- You will be required to support Sales Specialists generating technical documents to support bid responses (RFI, RFP, …).
- Deliver solution updates covering roadmaps with our customers and prospects.
- Act as an interface between customer complex business requirements and LeapXpert portfolio of products and services.
- Be an advisor for customer technical needs addressing the business requirements.
- Design the business and technical solutions working closely with Sales Specialists, Client IT and Business Teams.
- Leverage industry best practices and conduct requirements gathering & design workshops.
- Own the end to end client solution architecture, you will ensure the bridging the business requirements & LeapXpert product features. In the process, you’re expected to be an interface between customer and LeapXpert Product & Engineering teams in driving the customisations and integrations throughout the customer engagement cycle.
- As a Technical & Solution design authority, you will be accountable for the successful delivery of the end to end solution.
- You are required to coach junior consultants and take on a leadership role in customer engagements playing a subject matter expert role.
- Work closely with Customer Success managers post deployment and act as Technology advisor ensuring customers continue to get the maximum benefit of the solution.
Your skill and experience
- Strong in writing and creating “High Level Design” Documents, “Low Level Design” Specifications, Statement of Works and Technical Presentations.
- Past experience in driving customer workshops such as Discovery/Requirement gathering, Design workshops around technical domains is a must.
- At least 10 years of work experience in either of the following technologies – Unified Communications, Contact Centre, CRM Software engineering / software implementation projects.
- Demonstration of teamwork ethics and individual success.
- University degree; preferably in Computer Sciences or business.
- Good working knowledge of various cloud solutions, software deployment tools.
- Good understanding of project implementation methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience in Financials Software solutions around Compliance will be a strong benefit for the role.
- Industry certifications in TOGAF, MSFT, AWS, Cisco, Google Technologies will be a plus.
- Excellent communications skills coupled with Strong written and spoken English language skills will be an advantage.
- Chance to work with a collaborative team within an international company.
- Competitive salary.
- Hybrid/remote work options.
- Bonus- 10% based on performance.
- Great medical, dental/vision benefits with 401k plan with company match.
Feel fit? Come and work at LeapXpert!