LeapXpert, the enterprise-grade responsible business communication platform, provides organizations peace of mind by creating an accessible digital record of all business interactions carried out over mobile messaging applications.
LeapXpert’s Federated Messaging Orchestration Platform (FMOPTM) is an interoperable, mobile-first solution that provides unparalleled visibility into data from instant messaging applications, as well as governance and control. This enables enterprises to embrace a customer-centered approach while maintaining professional conduct and ensuring compliance.
We are proud to have achieved some of the most prestigious awards in the regulatory and fintech industries. And to take it further, we need to find our best teammates!
We are looking for a dedicated Voice Engineer working in a strong technical team and being instrumental in the development and rollout of our VOIP functionalities by working with internal development teams, vendors and partners to achieve the best voice experience to our customers.
You will be reporting to the Head of Engineering and work cross-functional teams, to capture requirements, define and prioritize development, testing and rollout of VOIP functionalities.
- Develop services that offer voice call (ivr, voicemail) and voice recording capability.
- Design & implement high availability VoIP platform layer.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in multiple locations.
- Work with in house development teams as well as vendors to ensure timely deliveries satisfying functional and technical requirements.
Your skill and experience
- Knowledge of Real Time Communication Protocols, Technologies (TCP/IP, SIP, RTP, RTCP, TLS, STUN, TURN, WebRTC).
- Experience with Open Source VoIP applications such as Kamailio, FreeSWITCH (knowledge of OpenSIPS, RTPEngine, Asterisk are plus) and open source tools such as Wireshark, sngrep and Homer.
- 4+ years of VoIP software development experience, strong knowledge of Lua or/and Bash. Familiarity with programming in Python or/and Go are a plus.
- Knowledge of standard audio and video codecs, and common issues in media sessions.
- Understanding of security and authentication standard methodologies.
- Chance to work in a friendly and dynamic team environment within an international company.
- Competitive salary.
- Remote work options.
- Great medical, dental/vision benefits with 401k plan with company match.
- Share options.
- Unlimited paid time off.
Feel fit? Come and work at LeapXpert!