Legal T&C for the prize draw
NO PURCHASE OR FEES ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN
ELIGIBILITY: OPEN TO INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE (I) AT LEAST THE AGE OF 18 AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY; AND (II) REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS OF RELATIVITY FEST (THE “CONFERENCE”).
Employees or agents of the Sponsor (as defined below) and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/promotional agencies, providers, suppliers as well as their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) or those persons living in the same household of such individuals, are ineligible to enter or win. The prize draw is subject to all applicable federal, state, city, county, and local laws and regulations.
- SPONSOR: LeapXpert a company having offices in New York (the “Sponsor”).
- HOW TO ENTER: In order to enter the Prize Draw, entrants must register to the prize draw and fill in all the required details on this form. Registration will occur during the Conference. Entry will be completed and participation in the prize draw will be eligible only after completing the required details and after reading and accepting these Official Rules (“Entry”). Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or comparable entry methods will void all such entries by such methods.
- THE ENTRY PERIOD: After the Conference, one (1) prize draw will take place no later than Friday, November 4, 2022. The Entry period for each prize draw begins at 10 AM on October 6, 2022, and ends on October 31, 2022 (the “Entry Period”).
- ENTRANTS BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES: Your Entry into the prize draw constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. If you are named the winner, delivery of the prize set forth in Section 9 (“Prize”) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
- PRIZE WINNER SELECTION: The winner will be the person whose Entry is randomly selected via an automated process, from all eligible Entries received, to be held after the end of the Entry Period. All decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding.
THE WINNER WILL BE SELECTED AND NOTIFIED BY 6 PM ON NOVEMBER 7, 2022 VIA THE EMAIL ADDRESS WHICH WAS SUBMITTED BY THE ENTRANT DURING ITS REGISTRATION TO THE PRIZE DRAW.
THE POTENTIAL WINNER WILL NOT RECEIVE THE PRIZE UNTIL HIS/HER ELIGIBILITY AND IDENTITY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED. IN ADDITION, THE SPONSOR WILL SELECT TWO ALTERNATE WINNERS, WHO WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN IF THE INITIAL POTENTIAL WINNER IS NOT ELIGIBLE.
BY SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRY YOU HEREBY AGREE AND ACCEPT THE ABOVE.
- ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRIZE: The Prize will be awarded to the winner at the Conference’s premises on the day of the applicable Entry Period after the applicable Time of Announcement. If the winner has already left the Conference’s premises and cannot return in order to accept the Prize, the Sponsor will contact the winner again, and after verifying the potential winner’s eligibility, the Sponsor will mail the Prize to the winner’s European home address provided by the winner to the Sponsor.
- ALTERNATE WINNER: If the winner is found to be ineligible, the first potential alternate winner will be selected in accordance with the terms specified under Section 5 (the “Prize Winner Selection”). The first potential alternate winner will not receive the Prize until her/her eligibility has been verified. If none of the initial winner, first alternate winner or second alternate winner are eligible, then the Sponsor will not give away the Prize.
All Entries must be received during the Entry Period.
EACH PERSON CAN ONLY SUBMIT ONE (1) ENTRY.
EACH PERSON CAN ONLY PARTICIPATE IN ONE (1) PRIZE DRAW.
Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in your disqualification from the prize draws at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- CONSUMER DISCLOSURE.
PRIZE: The following prize will be awarded:
Number of Winners: 1
Description of Prize: The winner will receive a “$500 Amazon gift card” or a similar prize.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Because this is a prize draw involving the random selection among Entries, your odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
NOTE: The winner is solely responsible for all taxes and fees associated with Prize receipt and/or use. No alternative prize, cash or other substitution, sale, auction, donation, assignment or transfer of the Prize is permitted, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of comparable or greater value that will become effective upon announcement.
- RELEASE: To the fullest extent permitted by law, in exchange for the opportunity to enter and participate in the prize draws and win the Prize, you, for yourself, your heirs, next of kin, administrators and executors, forever waive, release and hold harmless (“Release”) any and all rights, claims, damages, liabilities, costs, attorneys’ fees, expenses, and causes of action whatsoever (“Claims”) that you may have against the Sponsor and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”). This Release covers, without limitation, any claims arising directly or indirectly out of your entry into and participation in the prize draws, your status as an entrant, finalist and/or a potential and/or actual winner, including, without limitation, claims regarding forfeit of prizes not used by the winner as stated in Section 10 above, claims based on personal injury, death, property damage, libel, slander, defamation, invasion of privacy/publicity, portrayal in a false light and any claim relating to the Sponsor’s exercise of the publicity rights you have granted to the Sponsor hereunder. Further, you hereby release the Released Parties from any third party intellectual property claims arising from or in connection with your entry. This release survives the expiration of the prize draws.
- INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to release, defend (or, at Sponsor’s discretion, to pay for Sponsor’s defense), indemnify and hold Sponsor harmless from any Claims in connection with the prize draws, or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of the Prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and Claims based upon intellectual property infringement, publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy as well as Claims arising out of your breach of these Official Rules.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by applicable law, participation in the prize draws constitutes your consent to the Sponsor’s use of your name, country, and company for promotional purposes in perpetuity in any media, worldwide, without further payment of consideration to you.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: Your and the other entrants’ personal information (including, for example, your email) will be used by the Sponsor solely in connection with the conduct of the prize draw including (but not limited to) notifying you if you won the prize, as well as use for initial contact with you regarding Sponsor’s services which you were interested of.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, postpone, suspend and/or modify the prize draw for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be: (a) providing false information; (b) tampering with the operation of the prize draws; (c) in violation of these Official Rules; or (d) acting in a fraudulent or deceptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the prize draws may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Sponsor is not responsible for (i) lost/delayed Entries; (ii) email failures; (iii) any printing errors; or (iv) any typographical errors.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by you, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the prize draws; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning or unavailability of any computer, cable, network, hardware, software, Internet service or website; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the prize draws; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the prize draws or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to your computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from your participation in the prize draws or receipt, redemption or use of the Prize.
YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PRIZE DRAWS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. EXCEPT FOR THE REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ESTABLISHED BY APPLICABLE LAW AS REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE WAIVED OR LIMITED BY CONTRACT, SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE PRIZE DRAWS OR THE PRIZE, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES AND/OR EXPENSES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR PARTICIPATION OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PRIZE DRAWS AND/OR YOUR USE OF THE PRIZE, OR FROM ACTS OF MISCONDUCT OF OTHER PARTICIPANTS OR THIRD PARTIES.Unless prohibited by law, Sponsor liability shall be limited to one EUR (€1.00).
- DISPUTES: These Official Rules are governed by and construed under the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of the State of Israel, excluding its conflicts of law rules.
- SEVERABILITY: If any provision of these Official Rules is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then such invalidity or unenforceability shall not have any effect on any other provision of these Official Rules, all of which shall remain in full force and effect.